- Get your popcorn ready
- Andrew Breitbart Biodoc Opens At #3; Digital Sales Strong As Movie Opens Across Multiple Platforms
- Andrew Breitbart Biodoc Opens At #3; Digital Sales Strong As Movie Opens Across Multiple Platforms ; "Hating Breitbart" Outsells New Documentaries from Ken Burns, Rihanna and Rolling Stones
- Contemporary tap show 'Pulse' premieres in Sarasota
- Swift, Bieber, more ready for Billboard Awards
- Coens' folk revival 'Llewyn' serenades Cannes
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column
- Old rules don't mean much to US broadcasters
- 'Trek' does $70.6M but falls short of studio hopes
- Seen and heard at the Cannes Film Festival
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated May 19, 03:32 PM
ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla. - Some lucky person walked into a Publix supermarket in suburban Florida over the past few days and bought a ticket now worth an estimated $590.5 million - the highest Powerball jackpot in history.
On Sunday, he loaded groceries into his car after shopping at the Publix.
"This would be the sixth Florida Powerball winner and right now, it's the sole winner of the largest ever Powerball jackpot," Florida Lottery executive Cindy O'Connell told The Associated Press.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated May 19, 01:57 PM
ROME - After all these years, Rafael Nadal still knows how to dominate Roger Federer.
In the 30th meeting between the tennis greats, Nadal controlled the final from the start and won 6-1, 6-3 Sunday for his seventh Italian Open title.
It tied for the second most lop-sided win in the series since Nadal also lost just four games, but over three sets, in the 2008 French Open final against Federer.
Wind: 0 MPH CLM
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|