- Patients Honor Dr. Bruce H Levin for Compassion ; Dr. Bruce H Levin of Exton, PA is ranked among the top physicians in the nation based on patient reviews.
- Program helps transition patients from hospital room to bedroom
- Patients Honor Dr. Jeff Buchalter for Compassion ; Dr. Jeff Buchalter of Pensacola, FL is ranked among the top physicians in the nation based on patient reviews.
- Private ER pitched for Broomfield's north area
- Dr. Soto of Orlando, FL has been named a Patients' Choice Award Winner for 2012
- How suburban hospitals respond to 'code black'
- BRIEF: City recognizes mental health month
- Moore patients, employees accounted for
- Marshall Health appoints new director of pharmacy services
- South side clinic has Muslim cultural identity but gives aid to all
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated May 22, 11:45 PM
MOORE, Okla. - The tornado that struck an Oklahoma City suburb this week may have created $2 billion or more in damage as it tore through as many as 13,000 homes, multiple schools and a hospital, officials said Wednesday as they gave the first detailed account of the devastation.
The physical destruction was staggering.
"The tornado that we're talking about is the 1 or 2 percent tornado," Oklahoma Department of Emergency Management Director Albert Ashwood said of the twister, which measured a top-of-the-scale EF5 with winds of at least 200 mph. "This is the anomaly that flattens everything to the ground."
Sports Story of the Day
Updated May 23, 12:43 AM
MIAMI - LeBron James caught the inbounds pass, changed direction and immediately attacked the rim.
James made a layup as time expired in overtime, capping a 30-point, 10-rebound, 10-assist effort as the Miami Heat found a way to outlast the Indiana Pacers 103-102 in a wildly back-and-forth Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals Wednesday night.
Paul George saved the Pacers at the end of regulation with a 32-footer with 0.7 seconds left, and then made three free throws with 2.2 ticks left in overtime to give Indiana a one-point lead.
Wind: 0 MPH CLM
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|