- Pacific Green Technologies Unveils New Investor Relations Platform
- Donna Fluss to Address Accelerated Adoption of Desktop Analytics within Customer Service and Back Office Operations
- Dell Delivers World-Class Channel Programs Giving Partners Bigger Profit Opportunity Than Even Before
- Mobile Network Marketing Corporation Releases MobiPromo, a Technological First WiFi Marketing System
- UIEvolution Raises $8 Million, Announces New Investment Round Led by Intel Capital and Shaw Ventures
- Bio-Rad Laboratories introduces CFX Manager software version 3.1
- Alelo Consolidates Data Center and Prepares for the Cloud with IBM PureSystems
- Over 2M Xbox One units sold in first 18 days
- Joyent Launches Essential Infrastructure Solutions for Ecommerce Companies
- AppRiver Presents Top Security Trend Predictions For 2014
|National News||World News||Health News||Entertainment|
|Business & Finance||Technology||Sports||General Interest|
News Story of the Day
Updated Dec 11, 11:02 AM
WASHINGTON - Playing catch-up with a long way to go, President Barack Obama's new health insurance markets last month picked up the dismal pace of signups, the administration reported Wednesday.
Although that's more than three times the October total, it's less than one-third of the 1.2 million people officials had originally projected would enroll nationwide by the end of November.
Crunch time is now for Obama's health care law, as consumers face a Dec. 23 enrollment deadline if they want to have coverage on Jan. 1.
Sports Story of the Day
Updated Dec 10, 06:02 PM
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas Athletic Director Steve Patterson says no decision has been made about the future of Longhorns coach Mack Brown.
Texas released a statement by Patterson several hours after Orangebloods.com reported, citing two unidentified sources, that Brown will announce he is stepping down by week's end.
"We continue to discuss the future of Texas Football," Patterson said.
Wind: 9 MPH SSW
|Information provided by YellowBrix, Inc.|