|What we do|
|How does Citizens Bank of Weston, Inc. collect my personal information?||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from other companies.
- Open an account or deposit money
- Apply for a loan or pay your bills
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you